Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Quilt Progress

Hello again,

Sorry it's been so long!  Everything has been a little nuts and blogging was the thing that got cut to make life calmer.

I did finally find black fabric that will work for the space invaders quilt - hooray! So the color scheme will be:

 
 
See? That's going to be perfect! 
 
I also cut the squares of the blue fabric and then had way too much fun just playing with all the squares on the black background:
 


I have begun to think this is going to look amazing when it's done.  And given how frustrated I was getting trying to find really black quilting cotton, I think I get a few minutes of playing with it to make myself happy.


So - progress!!

Someday this might actually become a real quilt. :)

Till next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment